Wednesday 8v8 Archery Tag
Yes...Archery Tag! Think paintball but with soft tip bows and arrows that fly up to 80ft! There is no mess and it doesn't hurt like a paintball! This is something you'll want to do over and over again all year long. We will have 8 players per team on the field of play.
This league features:
- Six (6) regular season matches (each match will vary in length based on number of individual games played)
- 1 hour time slots
- Playoffs for qualifying teams
- No gender rules in this sport
- A league t-shirt (your uniform for the season)
- Games start at between 7pm and 9pm
- You may sign up solo, with a few friends, or as an entire team
- 1 qualified official in league play and 2 for playoffs
- Food and drink specials at our sponsor bar!
Non pre-paid teams and small groups much reach 12 players before the league is full or the deadline or free agents may be added to the roster.
|Official Rules:||Archery Tag League Rules|
|Location:||San Jose - SJSU Fields|
Now — Apr 14, '17 Standard
Apr 15, '17 — Apr 26, '17 Prepaid only
|Team Roster:||5 Players Minimum, at least 2 of each gender. 15 Players Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Wednesday, April 19, 2017|
|Last Game Date:||Wednesday, June 21, 2017|
|Postseason Format:||Top 4 teams|
|Individual Price:||Standard $54.00Prepaid only $0.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Standard $549.00Prepaid only $0.00 (See Refund Policy)|